- 1 part hibiscus concentrate (recipe follows)
- 1 part Fever Tree tonic
- 1 dash orange bitters (optional)
- 1 thinly sliced lime wheel
Place one large ice cube in a rocks glass. Add the hibiscus concentrate, tonic water, and bitters. Stir. Top with lime. Enjoy!
- 4 cups filtered water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dried hibiscus flowers
- 1/4 inch piece ginger, sliced thin
- A few curls of lime zest
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
In a saucepan, combine the water, sugar, and salt. Bring to a simmer, and cook, stirring until the sugar is fully dissolved. Off heat, add the hibiscus flowers, ginger slices, and lime zest.
Cover and let steep for 20 minutes.
Strain into a bottle, and add the lime juice. Chill.